Old Benson Ice Cream Stop 1953 map Benson, AZ
This place opened in 1953, originally as a Dairy Queen. In 2008 the owners gave up the franchise and renamed the business Old Benson Ice Cream Stop. Don’t be surprised if there is a line of eight people waiting in the tiny vestibule to order. They have an extensive and creative ice cream menu, and they also serve espresso.
Daily Post weekly photo challenge